Here is a little guide from Web MD for lip care. Can you guess the first tip?
1. Use Lip Balm. Apply early and often - six to eight coats per day. Stash a tube in the car, your desk, by your bed.
2. Protect your lips when you are outside - cover your lips with a scarf or ski mask.
3. Drink lots of water
4. Use a humidifier
5. Don't lick them!
6. Don't pick at them!
7. Don't exfoliate - it can further damage them - apply plenty of balm instead.
Here is why our HONEY HOUSE NATURALS Lip Butters are among the best Lip Balms:
1. All of our emollients are natural - no chemicals
2. The oils and emollients are molecularly small enough to go deep and penetrate skin cells.
3. Beeswax seals in the emollients to give them a chance to do what they are supposed to, and it protects your lips from the damaging impact harsh winter weather.
Unfortunately for many, winter weather brings dry and cracked skin on hands and feet. Good news? We can help you fix it!
The same rules for caring for your lips applies to your hands and feet! (see above)
And here is why our Honey House Bee Bar Lotions are among the best Lotion bars you can use:
1. All emollients are natural - no chemicals
2. The oils and emollients are molecularly small enough to go deep penetrate skin cells.
3. The Beeswax seals in the oils and emollients to give them a chance to moisturize, and offers a protection to skin from the damaging impact of harsh winter weather.
Returns & Exchanges
Write a Review
Retail Order Form